Saturday, May 30, 2009

So today I went to a wedding. Not just any wedding, but the wedding of one of my roommates! Sarah Stosch.. er... Sarah Stewart. It was a beautiful wedding, and there were lots of tears of course. The whole time my thoughts were a mix of "I want to get married" and "this is crazy, they are my age, and they are getting married, and I am not ready to be married." I guess what really got me though was that I went to this wedding with a few friends, but without my family. I've never been to a wedding without my family! I'm finally old enough to go to weddings and other adult things that I remember desperately wishing I was old enough to do a few years ago. Now it feels like the past 5 years of my life absolutely flew by, and suddenly here I am, twenty years old, about to start my final year of college, trying to figure out what God wants me to do with my future, and contemplating what life would be like if I were married.

Holy crap...

I'm all grown up

(ish) :)